Total Data Protection
Think of your most valuable business data, and the time and money expended in accumulating that data over the years. Then imagine what would happen to your business if that data were no longer available, whether through deliberate attack or natural disaster. If you are like most businesses, your operations would likely come to a grinding halt. Helping our clients avoid that scenario is what we mean by Total Data Protection.
How Confident Are You in Your Business Continuity Solution?
If you had to restore a damaged hard disk, could you do it in under half an hour?
If an employee accidentally deleted a critical file, could you be able to restore it in a matter of minutes?
Can your backup solution guarantee continued operation of the network in the event of a failed server?
If you answered “no” to any of those questions, then Panurgy’s Total Data Protection service is the perfect solution for your small- to medium-sized company.
Benefits of Total Data Protection
Key features of Panurgy’s Total Data Protection backup-and-restore service include:
- Full block-level image backups done via snapshots as often as every hour (typically every 2–3 hours) to a local disk backup appliance on the network.
- Optional off-site data storage at highly available redundant data centers.
- The ability to restore downed servers in about 30 minutes!
- Advanced restoration options (file- and folder-level) with Exchange message and mailbox recovery, as well as SQL database and table recovery.
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware.
- Low monthly cost—no expensive hardware or software to purchase.
Protect Valuable Informational Assets and Keep Downtime to a Minimum
Total Data Protection is one of the few “real” and proven protections against potentially crippling malware such as CryptoLocker, which encrypts all your files, rendering them completely inaccessible unless you pay a hefty ransom payment to overseas criminals, who then give you the encryption keys to unlock access to your files.
With Total Data Protection, in the event any of your data is compromised by CryptoLocker or a similar threat, our team will simply and quickly restore your affected files, folders, or even your entire server(s) to a restore point image just prior to the infection occurring—in minutes! You won’t lose any data, and you’ll incur very minimal downtime.
Talk to us to learn more about the features and benefits of our Total Data Protection service.