“7 Critical IT Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Cyber Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Bank Fraud and Compliance Penalties”
When: Thursday, November 2nd
Session Time: 11:00 a.m
- One in five small businesses falls victim to cybercrime each year and that number is GROWING. (Source: National Cyber Security Alliance)
- Small businesses are low-hanging fruit because they don’t believe they are a target, and therefore have very loose or no security systems and protocols in place.
- Half of all cyber-attacks are aimed at SMBs. (Source: Forbes Article, “5 Ways Small Businesses Can Protect Against Cybercrime”)
During This Webinar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and X critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
Panurgy’s Total Data Protection saved significant data from being lost!”
Recently, ransomware attacked a PC on our network! An entire volume on a shared drive was encrypted and the virus was spreading. Quickly, Panurgy removed the “host” PC from the network and was able to remove the infected files on the server. After the encryption files were deleted, Panurgy began a file restore of the files from our latest backup. We were up and running again. Following this experience, I am a believer in Panurgy’s Total Data Protection. We were able to avoid a potential loss of significant data which couldn’t have been restored if we did not have the backup data at the ready with Panurgy.
Garden State Growers
Received an A rating on our Penetration Test”
While using a 3rd party vendor to manage our Firewall and Backups, I lost faith as I noticed backups were not running everyday and I wasn’t being notified along with several other things. In July of 2016, I contracted with Panurgy and have been extremely happy ever since. We recently had our annual Penetration Test done by Digital Defense and received an “A” rating. In the Penetration Test Executive Summary, Digital Defense said it best. “Persons responsible for maintenance and security of this node should be commended for the actions which resulted in the current rating.” Thank you Panurgy!
George L. Duffy
Information Technology Supervisor
Pinnacle Federal Credit Union