Co-managed IT services
PANURGY’s co-managed IT services is a customized solution for companies seeking a trusted partner to co-manage your IT department. Our co-managed IT services combines your existing in-house IT team with PANURGY professionals to create a single comprehensive, effective IT operation.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
PANURGY will tailor a managed solution based on your business needs, existing IT expertise, whether it be a full-service solution, project based or supplementing your current IT staff.
Panurgy offers customized solutions that can incorporate any of the following services:
- Network operations center (NOC): PANURGY offers 24x7 monitoring of your critical infrastructure, along with the ability to create customized incident response plans
- If you have the right staff to cover desktop support, but would like help with highly-technical infrastructure, we can take over day-to-day support for your servers, SANs, cloud-hosted systems, network architecture, and more.
- Help desk: PANURGY operates a U.S.-based 24x7 service desk that can provide support to your end users or can act as an escalation point for your internal help desk, as well as liaison with third party vendors.
- Patch and asset management: PANURGY offers patch and asset management solutions that can include both remotely administered and on-premise aspects. You can offload some of the more mundane aspects of managing infrastructure and end user computing devices, so your IT team can focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Security monitoring and threat protection: PANURGY offers vulnerability management, security information and event monitoring, intrusion detection/prevention, identity management, e-mail security and endpoint protection solutions to protect your IT environment.
- Backup and recovery services: PANURGY designs and offers state-of-the-art backup and recovery solutions that provide peace of mind in the event of business interruption or catastrophic events.
- Cloud Solutions and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): PANURGY offers a range of secure cloud and hosting alternatives to reduce the overhead associated with data center facilities and equipment. You benefit from consistent operational spending that frees up business capital for other uses.
- Network Assessments: PANURGY can provide experienced IT leaders as additional horsepower to assist your organization in making sound IT investments.
- On-site staff: PANURGY can supplement your team and bring in specialists for short- or long-term assignments on-site.
- Project management: PANURGY can provide the support and technical expertise to manage an aspect of your IT project - from conception through implementation and on-going support.