Total Data Protection
How Confident Are You In Your Business Continuity Solution?
- If you had to restore a server, could you do it in under 30 minutes?
- If an employee accidentally deleted a file, can you restore it in a matter of minutes?
- Can your backup solution guarantee continued operation of the network in the event of a failed server?
Total Data Protection is the perfect solution for small to mid-size companies.
Benefits of Total Data Protection:
Protect Valuable Informational Assets & Keep Downtime To A Minimum
- Full block-level image backups done via snapshots as often as every hour (typically every 2-3 hours) to local disk backup appliance on the network.
- Optional off-site data storage at highly available redundant data centers
- The ability to restore downed servers in about 30 minutes!
- Advanced restoration options (file-and folder-levels) with Exchange message and mailbox recovery, SQL database and table recovery
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware
- Low monthly cost-no expensive hardware or software to purchase
Total Data Protection is one of the few “real” and proven protections against potentially crippling malware such as Crytolocker, which encrypts all your files, rendering them completely inaccessible unless you pay a hefty ransom payment to overseas criminals who then give you the encryption keys to unlock access to your files. With Total Data Protection, in the event any of your data is compromised by Cryptolocker or a similar threat, our team will simply and quickly restore your affected files, folders, or even your entire server(s) to a restore point image just prior to the infection occurring, IN MINUTES! You won’t lose any data, and you’ll incur very minimal downtime.
Call us today at 973-400-3700