Your servers contain your company’s most important data and software so you need them monitored and serviced by an expert.
Virtualization reduces your capital expenditures through server consolidation, and improves operating expenses through reductions in energy and space requirements as well as through management automation.
Virtualized servers and desktops are scalable, secure, and highly available to ensure maximum uptime and productivity. Costs are reduced and performance is improved by the ease of delivering applications across all devices and locations quickly and easily.
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure reduces your overall IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing IT investment.
Benefits of Virtualization
- Improved resources - Server consolidation improves and increases available resources.
- Reduce costs - Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced facility space, reduced power and cooling requirements. Ease of management and administration saves on planned and unplanned downtime.
- Increase availability - Secure backups are performed without interruption. Planned downtime can be eliminated and recovery time from unplanned events is immediate.
- Operational flexibility - Improved desktop and application deployment, easier and faster provisioning, and improved response times for upgrades and changes.
- Improve desktop manageability and security - Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely.
Call us today at 973-400-3700